I seem to be getting a lot of comments from Russian-speaking WordPress bloggers lately, which is unfair because if I visit their WordPress blogs, they are in Russian (at least I think it’s Russian) and I cannot speak or read Russian, so I can’t find out anything about my Russian readers unless I get myself a translator.
Unbelievable as it may seem, one of my best friends does actually speak some Russian, because her mother was a prima ballerina from Latvia. I know. It’s that Six Degrees of Separation thing, I guess. I don’t know if she speaks enough Russian to read and translate any of these blogs, however.
If any of my recent Russian readers is reading this post, here’s a couple of items I wanted to pass on:
1. Even though most of you seem to maintain WordPress blogs, my spam filter interprets your posts as Spam. I think it’s because your sites & email addresses end with .ru and my Spam filter is not very international. I still get all your comments, though, so don’t worry.
2. Some of you have asked about RSS. If you want to add the RSS channel for this blog, hover on the “Subscribe” button on the right-hand sidebar and then click on the “Subscribe” tab with the RSS icon. You can also choose to subscribe by email or by some other syndication service. Or you can just click on the icon here:
I should probably put this button on my sidebar, too.
3. When you write me a comment, tell me a little bit about yourself. I won’t include any private information if I approve your comment for publication, but the information will help me decide whether or not to publish your comment.
4. You can also click on the email link on the sidebar or here.
5. Thanks and Spasibo for visiting!
Please click on the post title or the comment link below to post a response.